Happy new year - 2012

Important site announcements and information.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy new year - 2012
CodenStuff
Goodbye 2011

Today marks the end of another year here on Codenstuff.com and as I keep saying with each passing year 2011 was our best yet with member numbers and site activity increasing and your coding skills getting better and better. We had some hard times this year fighting off spammers and rule breakers but its the good times we should be focused on like our very popular Mad March event that got everyone trying out new things and really getting involved and we will deffinately be holding that event again this year with even bigger better prizes.

I do tend to babble on a bit in these new year posts so this year im just going to keep it nice and short...the end :lol: .

Member of the year 2011
This years winner has been nominated for the help he has given to other members, the good quality apps he has made and shared with us and being a good friend to all of us. I do find his Youtube obsession quite annoying though lol.

Your chosen member of the year 2011 is: Agust1337

New year raffle winner:
Axel winning 2012 credits

Congratulations to Agust1337 and Axel and a big thank you to all of you for making 2011 another great year here on Codenstuff.com. Lets make 2012 one to remember cooll;

Happy new year
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Happy new year - 2012
Codex
Congratulations to Axel and Agust cooll;
Yet, the start of this new year has made me sad, a friend of mine got shot several times in the chest and once in the head. He later on died (R.I.P ♥)

I can't believe what's happening to this word, it's crazy! People need to stop.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Happy new year!! I thought the mega raffle was on cristmas so bought 30 ticketts then and only 5 today :( Sad about your friend Codex. Didnt think it was such violence in Sweden.
Congratz to Agust an Axel!!
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Something weird has been happening in the last few weeks here, it was peace here before , none of this at all.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
Haha I didn't even notice I won that much credits, I actually bought 1 ticket about 2 hours ago lolol. Thanks
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Congrats to both of you, and to everyone a happy new year :D
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
You too a happy new year comathi! :D (and ofc the rest of CnS)
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
HNY!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”