Site updates Jan/Feb 2012 - Possible downtime

Important site announcements and information.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Personally I liked the old favicon better.
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hello Cody, The favicon is too pixelated. And also, I don't know if it's a problem, but the post layout is different than before and looks a bit odd actually.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

- The facebook like button is not nice, it's blury.
- The favicon is too pixelated, the old one is better.
- Add bookmark (next to print) needs to have a cleaner icon, a icon like a heart for example
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

The posts are kinda 'compressed' lol. I think the default API for facebook like buttons would work and get a nice and clean button.
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

im diggin the new favicon and the new bookmark icon.
I think something fresh and different is cool!
keep it up CNS!

cant wait to see what else you do.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ive changed the twitter/facebook icons because the standard "official" ones were hard to line up and created a blank space between them which I thought looked messy so I changed them so they look nicer.

The favicon is temporary and will change im trying to make a logo/icon that symbolises codenstuff but im not good at design so you will have to bare with me lol. If anyone wants to have a go at making an icon then please do and get it posted :) .

I dont think the post layouts have changed apart from the line seperating the user info from the post text has been moves up to make it tidy. Im still working on layouts/templates its extremely frustrating trying to get everything to work and look the same across all browsers.

Updates are ongoing so things will keep changing and I welcome your feedback so keep it coming cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Here is a 16x16 CodenStuff favicon lol im terrible maybe I will make a better one for you later if you want me to.

Currently I am doing my last year of school and getting homework pouring in!

Uploaded as an archive because it will not allow the .ico extension
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Announcements”