Mad March 2012

Important site announcements and information.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mad March 2012
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

ARE YOU READY FOR MAD MARCH 2012

Its that time of year once again so start digging out your software, finishing off those projects you put off for so long and sharing everything you learnt over the past year by posting new and updated tutorials on the site.

As with last years event the same rules apply and you can win an instant prize and collect crazy points simply by using the site as you always have but a lot more this month because we want you to go code crazy and thats what mad march is all about.

You can collect crazy points by downloading files, posting tutorials, topping up your credits, submitting videos, giving reps, rating topics, referring new members, updating your status, posting on your blog and even just for logging in ..everything earns you crazy points and who knows maybe you will be lucky enough to win a prize in the process.

Throughout March we will also have some random challenges and hidden prizes around the site just to keep you on your toes and these can happen at any time of day so watch out for the announcements about those ;)

We will have a new challenge every day for a total of 31 this month and unfortunately noone managed to complete them all last year so this year im offering a prize and award to anyone who manages to complete them all.

Mad March officially starts at midnight tonight when crazy points and prizes will be activated and the first of our daily challenges revealed.

Have fun and remember to go MAD :D wahooo;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Re: Mad March 2012
Skillful
Just can't wait till tonight! :D
I'm gonna win for sure! :D
Mad march is really gonna turn mad and exciting this year.
Hope it will be a huge success as it was last year.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Dummy1912
maybe ill join
but i never won before so i don't think ill win now :p
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I won't have anything to enter, most of my projects are no where near completion! Should of prepared ages ago haha
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
This will be mad!!! Im hoping to get the most crazy points this time :D Ive prepared some tutorials now, so expect alot from me :)
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
heh should have prepared earlier but i have some material so hopefully I can do allright and with tuts im ok i can post those often
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
Don't copy my technique MrAksel lol.
I've come fully prepared for Mad March this time.
I've prepared quite a few tutorials.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
Can't wait to go mad I'm just gonna be marathoning all the time, except for the end of the month because I need to release a new series on youtube.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
I'm grounded (Why the h*** now)!!!????
So don't except a lot from me..
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
Frost

Frost
CRAP my laptop is broke and i dont have vb on this pc and im not cracking hopefully my laptop comes in next week from repair shop..
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Announcements”