Claiming your prize(s)

Important site announcements and information.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Claiming your prize(s)
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Congratulations to anyone who has been lucky enough to win a prize this March and anyone who manages to win one over the last few days of Mad March.

I just wanted to let you know how you can claim your prizes so they can be sent to you when the event is over.

If you won a digital prize like:
Code credits
Crazy points
Website features
Software/webhosting vouchers

You do not need to do anything because these dont need to be mailed and you would have received a PM with the codes required if needed.

If you won a physical prize like:
Flash drives
Mouse mats
Webcam
Headphones
Gaming mice / Keyboard
Goodie Bags

If you won any of those then you will receive a PM next week asking for your address so they can be sent to you or alternatively you can send me a PM with your address if you have already won a prize. You only need to send me your address once and any prizes you have won now or may win over the next few days will be sent to that address.

If for any reason you are unable to give me your address (privacy etc) then please PM me and we will work out an exchange for something else such as code credits and other site features. Prizes can not be exchanged for other prizes.

We still have more prizes to be won over the next few days so good luck and enjoy the rest of Mad March.

Thank you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Re: Claiming your prize(s)
Skillful
Thanks for the informing us CodenStuff.
This should definitely stop threads saying 'I haz not got teh prize!!!' lol. :lol:
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
thanks for the info
Find my programs on Softpedia
AnoPem
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

AnoPem
Nice info ;) now i can claim my prize :D
https://t.me/pump_upp
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I am willing to trade some of my credits (or all of them) if the prize is worth it and CodenStuff allows me :)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”