Donators List

Important site announcements and information.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donators List
CodenStuff
Hello,

Someone just suggested that I make a list of all the people who generously made a donation to codenstuff.com and I thought it was a good idea. So below is a list of everyone who has made a donation so far and I thank you all so much for your help and generosity, I realy cant put into words how much I appreciate every one of you but rest assured that your donations are helping to keep codenstuff.com running and I am always here to help not just those who donate but anyone who needs help & support.

Onsite donators - Anonymous donators - Offsite donators

Cali Alec
Hli4S
LetsRidebaby
challengy
alex6848
ReD

Liberated360
assault14
mb2290
GoodGuy17 - $1.62 USD
Paralyzer
Smiley
Jase
anonymous
RunarM
kwstasrentis
Danial2009
Esky
jsniper
reececlarke
jackdawkc
VAProgramming
Kenyie
hungryhounduk - £20 ' Thank you from all of us for this great donation
anonymous - £1
NiBiCTm
Diazepa
Oatman
mcmark
kimbo - £1 --- Special note "thnx hungryhounduk for da flower player xMWAHx"
anonymous - £1
anonymous - £1.20
Martin64
anonymous - £1
hungryhounduk - £5
kimbo - £2
splinky - £1
anonymous - £5
anonymous - £8
anonymous - £0.50
billyboy
panicbutton - £5
anonymous - £0.50
rachel
studiovb08 - £0.30
liam bedlam - £0.50
anonymous - £3
curlbook - £15
joshua - £5
mindblinkinglybad
mindblinkinglybad
xsmexychickx - £10
anonymous - £3
anonymous - £0.50

*If I have permission from the donator you can see how much they donated next to the name*

How are your donations used?
Well codenstuff.com is not here to make money or profit of any kind. Codenstuff.com is a community website created for YOU so that anyone can get help with programming and share code/applications with other members. Ive learnt that if your a beginner in VB,C# or C++ then its very hard to get help because alot of places/websites dont want to help you or treat beginners with little respect. Everyone is treated the same on codenstuff.com and the donations you give help to keep the site running and allows us to keep adding new content.

Thank you to everyone who has helped to keep the site going and those who helped get codenstuff.com here in the first place.

If you wish to make a donation please register/login and click the 'VIP Access' link at the top-right of the screen.

Thank you. cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”