AWESOME PROGRAM IDEA

Post all your application ideas, thoughts and suggestions in here to inspire others or kick-off a project.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
DreadNought
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: AWESOME PROGRAM IDEA
DreadNought
about the compiler, I know plenty of people who could do that. but they are not on this forum. they're on my msn(Hybrid, Sparkie, Saint etc) but I think that app would have to be coded in a native language. which i'm sure NOBODY on this forum can actually do. maybe some people can do minor native stuff but nothing big.(native C++, asm, delphi, masm etc)
Bound and boom tech,
The Future Of Coding
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
paralyzer wrote:
about the compiler, I know plenty of people who could do that. but they are not on this forum. they're on my msn(Hybrid, Sparkie, Saint etc) but I think that app would have to be coded in a native language. which i'm sure NOBODY on this forum can actually do. maybe some people can do minor native stuff but nothing big.(native C++, asm, delphi, masm etc)
compiler or IDE ? a compiler itself would be pretty hardcore i think :P
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
paralyzer wrote:
Delphi isn't as hard as you think, but most don't use it anyways. What we use is what is famous. But, what I made bold, is totally and completely false in every way. I am absolutely sure AT THE VERY LEAST 3 people can do it here. Don't underestimate.
Oh, and by the way, everyone can, not all know how.
13 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Code Storming”