Video game Idea

Post all your application ideas, thoughts and suggestions in here to inspire others or kick-off a project.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Video game Idea
kolega28
I have an idea for a great video game! It would be a 3d futuristic FPSRPG. So here is the backstory:
Code: Select all
It is the year 2212, planet earth is overpopulated, we are in a conflict with all other planets in our reach. However, the government found an underwater island and claims that it is populated by unknown hostile creatures. The island is good enough for humans to live on it and the only thing stopping people from living there is the unknown race of creatures. You are chosen to go and inspect the island and lead the mission to kill off the creatures, however, when you get there you realise that the creatures are not hostile at all; they lived their own peaceful lives until the humans came. You need to decide whether you will save the mysterious alien-like creatures yet put humankind in danger, or, exploit the new found race and their land and save life on the earth.

The game will be developed in Cryengine 3, I can do most of the coding and actually design the story but I will need some help.

I need:
about 5 additional programmers because programming is always important,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one or two graphics designers since I'm no good with 3D graphics
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a music designer, I know agust is good at this but I didn't ask him yet
and finally, somebody to do the marketing since we need the game to get advertised
If anybody is willing to help then please, reply to the topic or pm me, if you have any questions mail me at kubaglowacki8@gmail.com. Help is much appreciated cooll;
Last edited by kolega28 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Video game Idea
Shim
the story is awesome but i am sorry i cant help you because i dont have my own pc .
Find my programs on Softpedia
PayneStudios
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

PayneStudios
I could do 3D Models, but nothing spectacular.
codedrive
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

codedrive
I can do voices and website 4 free
3aaBrSbeel
Top Poster
Top Poster

3aaBrSbeel
I can do the Voice for an Asian. cooll;