Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 - (Malestrom)

eBooks related to programming or design.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hello everyone,

I'll make it fast. So here is an ebook which helps you to master Visual Basic 2010. I got this off the net a while back. You can download it from the attachments. I have made it free cuz I ain't the owner of it.

Thank you.

EDIT: I just tried to upload it but the max size doesn't fits. So here is a link. You just have to complete a simple stupid 5 minute survey. And I request you to please do so cuz I am thinking of creating a website. And I really need some funds/donations! And this website will help me a lot! Here's the link: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=1427005
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

The survey won't let me download the file.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Hello Usman55,
Really? A survey, no thanks.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

If you fill out the survey he gets paid like I think 5-10 cents. I'm guessing that's why you're hosting the download file there instead of on here.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Nope, I get paid like 40-80 cents average (thats what the website says)! But I need this money to run my own website so its really important to me. And I am thinking of posting all my sourcecodes in it.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hello everyone,

I just found something great that will help me as well as all the members who download my files. I just found a survey bypasser. Heres the link: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/51648 Just click the install button. By this way you'll get your download without your survey and I'll get money!
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

This script isn't updated any more, and doesn't work!
bisnes_niko
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

I never download stuff with sharecash or any surveys, I just hate them.

You want me or many other to download this, host here or in site that's not a survey first -site.

I'm fine with the link advertiser, that I click a link and it shows me ads for a second or two and then you get some cents... Use that instead of survey, just my opinion
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

macHard wrote:
I never download stuff with sharecash or any surveys, I just hate them.

You want me or many other to download this, host here or in site that's not a survey first -site.

I'm fine with the link advertiser, that I click a link and it shows me ads for a second or two and then you get some cents... Use that instead of survey, just my opinion
Can you list any of those websites?
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “eBooks”