Thoughts on Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal?

Talk about anything and everything Linux.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Watch On YouTube

What are your thoughts on these updates in this new test release of Ubuntu 11.04? Likes, Dislikes, what would you like to see improved?
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Wow! Ubuntu has changed a lot since last time I tested it, it looks really sweet, I might dl it when Gnome 3 comes out :D
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I think it has a lot new features than before cuz last time I saw it in my friend's house, it was useless, lol!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I personally like the change except for the left panel, I liked it better being on the bottom, which I hope that'll be changeable (wouldn't doubt it).

Also I hope that you will still have the menubar applet for thoughs that don't wanna stick with the globalmenu applet.

Addtionally I really don't like the applications list part, I liked it better when they had accessories, games, graphics, etc: is just the applications part, and I think that should be applied there, just to make it easier for newcomers, and previous users who are used to Linux, cause with just the applications list how it is, I wouldn't upgrade at all if it stayed like that, just a big clutter, not organized, and just unprofessional. Then again it is a bit early so we'll see what they do with that.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General Discussion”