Invisible Cursor Set

Talk about anything and everything Linux.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Invisible Cursor Set
mikethedj4
Well I've polled many pranks on people, but the funnest hast to be the invisible cursor. So I made one for not just Windows users, but Linux users as well.

Linux:
Installing it is simple.

If you're using Ubuntu right click the desktop, and select "Change Desktop Background" then click your "Theme" tab, and click and drag the tarball you downloaded below, and it'll automatically install the theme.

Apply it, and wait for the fun to happen, but I'm not responsible if you get the crap beat out of you fight;

Windows:
1. Open up Control Panel
2. Double click the mouse icon
3. Click the "Pointers" tab
4. Now change all the cursors to the Invisible one, where ever you downloaded/moved it to. (Just make sure it's a spot the user won't ever think of)
5. Save, and Apply the cursor set, and now wait for the fun to begin, but I'm not responsible if you get the crap beat out of you fight;

Good Luck Pranking! cooll;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Invisible Cursor Set
smashapps
hahaha thats funny one time I put something on my mum's computer called "Shy-Mouse" where the button is scared of Start, so every time you go to click it the mouse would flicker away haha

Nice work mike :D
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Invisible Cursor Set
mikethedj4
Thanks! I updated the topic, so now not only do Linux users have an invisible cursor, but Windows users as well.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “General Discussion”