Can't install Xcode 3.2.6 on Snow Leopard

If you need help configuring, installing or using anything MAC please post in here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I downloaded Xcode 3.2.6 from Apple's Developer downloads (extracted the installer from the dmg to my downloads) and when I run the installer it says, "The Installer can't locate the data it needs to install the software. Check your install media or Internet connection and try again, or contact the software manufacturer for assistance.".
Screen shot 2015-04-25 at 9.33.09 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Try to either download xcode from the App Store or reinstall your os x software, the files xcode needs might be missing from the OS
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I found out what the problem was I had to run the installer from the disk image instead of running it from my documents.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Great cooll; Glad you got it working :)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”