V-Translator

Add-ins used to extend the options/functions/content of CnS Desktop. (Usable in V3+ Only)
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

V-Translator
CodenStuff
Hello,

V-Translator
This adds a button to the web bar which lets you translate text from one language to another. When you click the button a "window" will appear inside V3R where you enter the text to be translated, select the language the text is in and select which language you would like to convert it too...then click translate.

Very handy for quickly translating text on a page and using it in emails, forums, chats, tweets etc.

Add-Ins.zip
This uses the GoogleTranslateAPI for .NET which is freely available here: http://code.google.com/p/google-api-for-dotnet/

Happy add-in cooll;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Re: V-Translator
Skillful
Lol i was making the same thing for the V3-R.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Well you still can :) ..nothing wrong with making add-ins that do the same thing because thats what its all about..gives people choice cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Does the google API require an Internet connection?
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Extended”