SotW #2 || Voting Choose the Winner!

Signature of the week - A special contest to design the best signature image based on a specific theme given each week.
46 posts Page 2 of 5
Vote for your favorite! - *RE-VOTE*

50%
Lewis-Froom
50%
Usman55

Total votes: 14

Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

There's a draw... Keep voting.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I would haft to go with Lewis on this one, as he has more of the oriental, and dragon base of the whole dragon theme to his, and a lot of it flows other then the red dragon above, but I believe his is better then Usman, as it looks like he did a simple copy and paste while Lewis's looks more like he scaled the dragon higher, made it black, brought the opacity down, and looks like he took a little more work, and time into his.
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

mikethedj4 wrote:
I would haft to go with Lewis on this one, as he has more of the oriental, and dragon base of the whole dragon theme to his, and a lot of it flows other then the red dragon above, but I believe his is better then Usman, as it looks like he did a simple copy and paste while Lewis's looks more like he scaled the dragon higher, made it black, brought the opacity down, and looks like he took a little more work, and time into his.
Thanyou.. It did take me a while and i enjoyed doing it :)
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Well having looked at them both, i would say that Lewis's is way better, in terms of layout and Design, But Hey what do i know, I am only a Graphic Designer ;) cooll;

but a good effort by usmann55 cooll;

Chris
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

I have won this the voting has gone on long enough now.. :(

Edit: I think usman is making fake accounts to win this competition witch is kinda sick
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

BUMP + I think usman is cheating, so im not entering anymore because if im right hes making fake accounts to win all of these.. USMan if thats what you are doing you are a sick spoiled child
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hello Lewis-Froom,

I don't mind if you think that I am cheating, because I am not doing so. As in case that you want to know how I got the 2 new votes in this pole and 2 new votes in the SotW #3 pole, I can explain. I asked my sister to join this community and be an active member and also vote for me, and so she did. She voted for me in both of the sections. And the second person who voted for me is Mike Stand, I don't really know who he is but I do know that he voted for me, because he sent me a PM.

And how can you say 'FAKE ACCOUNT'? My sister made a real account, and we can't make fake accounts. Can you please explain what you mean by fake?

Thank you.
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Well that is a valid explaination and by fake accounts i mean multiple accounts..
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Oh, ok then. Good luck in the next competition.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello,

Well to prevent anymore arguments and accusations of people cheating I have now added a new member minimum requirement of 10 posts or more in order to vote in a poll. So thats that sorted cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
46 posts Page 2 of 5
Return to “SoTW”