SotW #2 || Voting Choose the Winner!

Signature of the week - A special contest to design the best signature image based on a specific theme given each week.
46 posts Page 5 of 5
Vote for your favorite! - *RE-VOTE*

50%
Lewis-Froom
50%
Usman55

Total votes: 14

ManMega1
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hey all

i'm kind of worried about this fight between Usman & Lewis, it's only a competition, but if you did cheat then it's wrong, but if you didn't there's nothing to be done, however, the chat you to are having in the chat, gets a little out of control therefore settings a bad reputation for the website to new comers...
Insignia
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

CodenStuff can check for cheating.

Tbh. Let's consider this never happened and restart the vote one more time.
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

ManMega1 wrote:
Hey all

i'm kind of worried about this fight between Usman & Lewis, it's only a competition, but if you did cheat then it's wrong, but if you didn't there's nothing to be done, however, the chat you to are having in the chat, gets a little out of control therefore settings a bad reputation for the website to new comers...
Newcomers cant view the chat :P
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Even so it getting rather stupid, so if you dont sort yourselves out the both of you, i dont care who is right or wrong, then i will lock this post ....
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

It's all sorted out now. Lewis and I are friends now.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello,

Hmm im going to close the voting on this because its been going on for ages now and im not sure when Nery will come back online.

So as the votes are tied at 7-7 I declare Usman55 and Lewis-Froom joint winners. Well done cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
46 posts Page 5 of 5
Return to “SoTW”