Signature of the week #7

Signature of the week - A special contest to design the best signature image based on a specific theme given each week.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Signature of the week #7
CodenStuff
Hello,

Contest Closed

After looking carefully at all the entries I have decided on a winner and the winner is: Upperdrag

Well done to everyone who entered and a happy valentines day to you all cooll; loove;

It has been aaaaaaaages since we had a signature of the week contest and because theres a special day just around the corner I think we should have another one. Yes February 14th is 'Valentines Day' and this contest is all about loooove loove;

So get your creative juices flowing and create a valentine themed signature. You can make anything you want (following the site rules ofcourse) but try to make it about love by adding hearts, diamonds, wedding bells and anything else you can think of.

I know its a "Weekly" contest but this one will end on the 12th February so you have just over a week to get your entries in and I will reveal the winner on valentines day. Make me fall in love with your signature angel;

The winner will get a valentine contest award which will be our first award of 2011 and ill throw in 50 credits aswell.

Good luck cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Signature of the week #7
Usman55
Hello Codenstuff, I was about to post this last night but then my friends came so I had to go. It would have been a nice opportunity to host a contest but you got it. Anyways, I'll submit mine today after 3 hours or maybe a couple of days later.
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Snyper345
All i could be bothered doing :P , hopefully i win coz i need some credits and havent won an award yet :)

kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
I sore snypers ill lose but im adding it to make more people join
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
Here's my entry, sorry if its too big :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
thats cool
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
My sucky entry attached below.
Last edited by Zulf on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
EDIT: Accident double post.
Proprogrammer
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Proprogrammer
heres my entry. :)
simple but good.

Last edited by Proprogrammer on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proprogrammer, not just a Programmer.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Simple but good, really. I love it but mine will be complex and (I think) more lovely. This reminds me of a candy I ate when I was small.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “SoTW”