SoTW #13 - Cute Animals

Signature of the week - A special contest to design the best signature image based on a specific theme given each week.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

SoTW #13 - Cute Animals
Lewis
Hello Designers!
I hope to kick this SoTW thing off again as a weekly competition that you can look forward too and enjoy! I hope to give out a small prize too the winner (10 - 15 CC) and possibly a badge! The rules will always be the same;
  • No explicit content that isn't suitable for minors!
  • The signature's maximum size is around 500x200 *If it looks that size, I'll accept it* .
  • Only one entry allowed per user (If the user posted more then one signature then the first posted will be picked). NOTE: If you posted a signature before and you want to
  • put a new one just edit the old post and remove it from the post.
  • Your signature must obey the week's theme.
And as every week progresses I will choose a theme. And as you can tell, This weeks theme is cute animals! Get designing!

EDIT: I may judge the contest or it may be a poll, Depends on the timing. Closes next Thursday - 25 August 2011
Last edited by Lewis on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RunarM
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Re: SoTW #13 - Cute Animals
RunarM
CATS!
Just another day in my life.
http://www.codexvideos.com
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Snyper345
Image i tried lol

Edit: its a shame no ones enters these, you shouldnt be discouraged from others signatures, it doesnt matter if you even put a little effort even if you use MS paint to do your sig :P
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
The competition is over. It is sad to see that not as many people entered as they did before. I've been looking at them for a while and I have to choose RunarM's design, sorry Snyper! The reason why i diddnt make a poll is because of the lack of entries.

-THREAD CAN BE CLOSED-
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “SoTW”