Assembly language - gui interface help

Questions/Tutorials for any programming language not covered in other sections.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Mr.Wilson

Hello,
I am currently attempting to familiarize myself with assembly, however, I am having much difficulty locating adequate examples explaining the ins and outs of this language as pertaining to "Windows app development". I am interested in the basics such as how to show/hide a "picture-box" using a button, how to declare local and global variables, how to get and manipulate data from user input, how to move between multiple forms(windows) etc. I understand this is a somewhat general question and covers a lot of territory, but I am requesting some examples or point me toward tutorials of these or other similar tasks and preferably in Easy Code IDE or similar IDE

Platform: Windows 7 x64

IDE: Easy Code (Masm version) found here---> http://easycode.cat/Download.htm

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thank You in advance

Mr.Wilson
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

First of all Assembly programing is quite a pain, but it has it's advantages, so if you really want to study it, this link should help you http://flatassembler.net/index.php It has documentation and examples.
You can find me on Facebook or on Skype mihai_92b
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

As far as I know assembly is low level language,. which means it's executed on hardware itself and doesn't need an os to work
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Filip wrote:
As far as I know assembly is low level language,. which means it's executed on hardware itself and doesn't need an os to work
Yeah and is mostly used to create Drivers and even Antiviruses.
You can find me on Facebook or on Skype mihai_92b
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Also I think BIOS is written with Assembly Language. Check this out Assembly Programming with Visual Studio 2010/2012
Find my programs on Softpedia
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Misc”