Newbie for VB.net

Hello new members say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Everyone is made welcome here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Hitesh
Just Registered
Just Registered

Newbie for VB.net
Hitesh
Hi all .net gurus,

I am newbie on your blog , working in HR industry as technical administrator and would like to learn vb.net , may after going through blogs and reading books i will be able to code in vb.net one day. :)

Thanks

Hitesh
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Newbie for VB.net
smashapps
Welcome to the forum #Hitesh

Just a tip, if you're wanting to go into software development on a professional level most people use C# for desktop development. I'm studying my diploma in software development second year and not a single person uses VB.Net. Personally VB.Net is my favorite language, and if you need any help while learning feel free to ask. We're all helpful people here!
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
Welcome to Codenstuff, We have some awesome Tutorials and Snippet of various languages.
Find my programs on Softpedia
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

XTechVB
Welcome to our little corner of the programming world #Hitesh clapper;
VB.Net is a gateway language to C#, C++, Java, Python, etc..., its only good for beginners to learn and understand the concepts of programing and how things work, but as far as i know nobody uses it in professional software development.
If you need any help just ask, you'll find most people here eager to help at any time and with anything. wahooo;
You can find me on Facebook or on Skype mihai_92b
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Introduce Yourself”