Hello Codenstuff

Hello new members say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Everyone is made welcome here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Gameboy

Hello Codenstuff
Gameboy
Hello Codenstuff,

My name is Brayden, but I guess I will go buy Gameboy on here since that is my favorite retro-styled portable game device. Anyways, I decided to join the Codenstuff community since I have been watching videos of it and reading many threads for the past 2 years! I have learned so much from your site and I am happy to start sharing some stuff that many of you probably didn't know wahooo;

So, I work at 3 YouTube Networks as a head-developer. For these networks I have made finance dashbaords, partner dashboards, application forms, login systems, website templates, and many more amazing things! I also own a network of my own that is currently under construction and planning to launch next year. From that prior experience, I can teach many of you how to use the Google and YouTube API since I am very skilled with the API and can grab stuff such as subscriber counts, view counts, monthly views, etc.

Well I am hoping to be a great addition to the community and I hope I can make some great friends on here! I am also open for collaborating with programming projects as I have made many programs before with one having 10,000+ total downloads on CNET.com! If you have any questions or collaboration interests then please private message me, thanks.

Kind Regards,
Gameboy (Brayden)
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello Codenstuff
CodenStuff
Thanks for joining, Gameboy.

You sound like you're very skilled with the Google and Youtube API's and I can't wait to see what you have to share with us :D

A BIG WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Hello Codenstuff
Codex
Ladiesssss and Gentlementttttt please welcome Brayden :D

Hello Gameboy, must be fun to have someone share their experience with the API's, considering I've just started working on a project.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Introduce Yourself”