Myself as a bioengineer

Hello new members say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Everyone is made welcome here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
demetrios
Just Registered
Just Registered

Myself as a bioengineer
demetrios
I am very pleased to be a member of your team. My education never stops although I was made redundant after a stroke back in 2008. I was working in hospitals :duh; and later on I have developed osteoarthritis and became disabled. I love what I am doing and I am an inventor of an implant which I have developed and I will be very pleased to have you on board as a programmer or if you can help me develop programs that I will communicate with the implantable device . It is very important as to develop parameters and program the devices. It will help many disable people ironically not myself.
Now I need a program perhaps how to control traffic lights and output from my USB.
My background is Electrical Electronics, Physics, Medical engineer done combined studies.
Thank you for your acceptance in your team.
Demetrios
my website is: www.nevadatechnology.co.uk
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Myself as a bioengineer
CodenStuff
Welcome to the site demetrios

Sorry to hear about your health issues but your medical device sounds really good. We may need a bit more information on exactly what it does, how it operates, any specific software it may be using to function. Hopefully we can help you out. :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
demetrios
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Myself as a bioengineer
demetrios
Thank you for your prompt reply. My project is an implantable generator which is a platform technology where can incorporate existing medical devices like pacemakers , defibrillators it has plethora of applications. Recently after my lecture at the Cyprus Institute of Neurology and genetics and it is accepted to collaborate together. One question was asked if the device can communicate with the outside world and is needed because after the implantation of any device must be able to set the parameters for the stimulation of muscle or nerves, like frequency , amplitude current voltage etc. Of course all those parameters are needed for each patient as it varies from patient to a patient the impedances. I am not a programmer but I am keen to have people like yourselves as partners. We have tested in the past the device with offshelf components and that needs to be The special one and that needs to improve efficiencies..
I hope that I have explained all you need and if you have any inquiries please email me at demetrios@nevadatechnology.co.uk or visit my website www.nevadatechnology.co.uk
kind regards
demetrios
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Introduce Yourself”