Apps you want that are NOT in Google Play.

Get help with coding on the android platform.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Sure there are alternative sources to acquire apps that are not listed in Googles App Store, but 99% of Android users acquire their apps from the Play Store, so my question is what type of app would you like to acquire that is not listed in the Play Store, or if it is what would you like added?

I'm asking as now my job is developing Android applications via freelance for small business's, artists, etc:

I'm working on making an image editor, and a vector editor with a multi customizable UI for the cloud (each app will also be available in the cloud and not glued to your OS, even though there is an option to download the app for your OS, or will be when completed.

I'm working in a brain storming app (which there's a few free ones in the App Store) but this one is for a client, and will also be submitted in the App Store.

I'm working on some web development debugging applications to make it easier and faster to develop websites on android (I'm working on an entire suite which includes the designing apps as well. Which all will be put together for a single app that way you don't need together each individually. All will have a lite and full version. Also free and paid. (I'm not making any 3D modeling apps)

Anyway now with that said I'd like to hear the answer for my question above and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

This post is for all developers, consumers, beta testers, etc:
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help & Support”