HTML OnLive Debugger

Useful links/downloads to software and other resources for android.
34 posts Page 1 of 4
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

HTML OnLive Debugger
mikethedj4
Screenshots:
full.png
full-darktheme.png
full-color-picker.png
Website - http://htmlonlivedebugger.sourceforge.net/
Lite Web App - http://htmlonlivedebugger.sourceforge.net/app/

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... buggerfull
Chrome Extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... kgmjnjphcj
Linux - http://codenstuff.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 88&start=0

A Live Web Playground/HTML Editor. If you use JSfiddle.net, Liveweave.com, JSBin.com, cssdeck.com, codepen.io, plnkr.co, tinkerbin.com, or anything similar then this HTML editor app is for you when you are away from a PC!

Features:
- HTML Tag Generation
- Character Generation
- Demo Samples
- Live Preview
- Browse/Load File locally from computer
- Save Coded HTML Document
- Built in Color Picker (Renders HSL or HSLA)
- Light and Dark Interface Themes
- Codemirror (The advanced code editor)
- Change Preview Dimensions: For more responsive design
- Simple/Basic Built in Web Browser

Requirements:
- Android 2.0+
- 2.4MB of free space

If there's any additional features you want added in please explain, and how you may want to see it in the app. It may just be added in. In addition if you experience any problems please tell me so I can fix them.

If this app was at all helpful for you. Would you consider donating to the project?
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... GA2RB5ZJCC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 41 times in total.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: HTML OnLive Debugger
Shim
looking nice on android by the way in web based app body background tag doesn't work
Code: Select all
<html>
	<head>
		<title>testing</title>
	</head>
	<body background="http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/072/8/0/shockwave_siganture_banner_2_by_mikethedj4-d5xvzn1.png">
		</body>
</html>
EDIT :

ok i was browsing this thread from my mobile phone when i was trying to sleep last night then i downloaded this and installed
SC20130517-001724.png
then i launched the application but it's not working you can see this image it doesn't work

i have froyo 2.2.1
SC20130517-002406.png
also if i mistakenly tap any part of the application that has no controls the app crashes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Find my programs on Softpedia
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
Try using this:
Code: Select all
<body style="background: url(url_to_image);">
Also try adding <!doctype html> to top of file
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I set the code so html goes in the content div which is inside the body tags. What you're trying to achieve will not work for with this generator.

In order for me to fix this I will have to make a page of an empty html document and set it so the text the user adds in the textbox adds into the page and when it's added it'll show the html code live. (Not just html either also css, and javascript)

When I fix this issue I'll notify you all via a post here. I got some more important apps I'm working on that will make it easier to make/generate a mobile website prototype (Kind of like Codiqa)
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
You should use the html 5 online cache and make an mini iphone app.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
In time. I'd rather make the mobile apps first that way once they're completed then I can compile them for mobile devices. As not everybody may want to install it, but just use it in the browser.

NOTE: This will be added to the Google Play Store, but I have to finish MAP-OTG first. They'll be a free version and a paid version. The paid version will be released first and the free ones after. As there's a $25 fee for developer registration in Google Play. So I want to make sure that the app is good enough where it'll basically pay for itself.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Thanks to CodeMirror, and hours and hours of coding today I FINALLY got the full version ready for an alpha release. All I have left to do is compile it and release the package. However it is a bit buggy, but mainly for coding JQuery Mobile web pages. I need others to test it and any problems you get please tell me right away so I can fix it.

Now with that being said reply below if you want to be an alpha/beta tester and the apk file is above to be downloaded temporarily. I updated the post with new screenshots as well.

NOTE: I don't know what's going on with my website atm. I made a ticket and waiting on a reply. Until then you can view the lite version here at mydelivery.net23.net/dev/HTML OnLive Debugger/app

NOTE: Syntax highlighting will be improved during later development. I also have planned where the user can browse/input an html document on their computer to modify. I also plan on having the ability to save the website that's been coded.

This full version will be $1 in the Google Play Store.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
#mikethedj4 that is looking heaps better now! I'll test it for you and PM you later.
Last edited by smashapps on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
New screenshots added!
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I PMed you in regards to the browser version (which you replied to) and I've just replied in regards to the full app version and I've tested it on my tablet.

Let us know when you do get the app out on the market, I'll purchase a copy just for you :D I like buy a lot of the Xbox Games for Windows and occasionally I'll buy an Android app for my tablet.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
34 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Resources”