Android 4 :)

Useful links/downloads to software and other resources for android.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Android 4 :)
hungryhounduk
http://www.android.com/index.html

Check out the video = looks nice cooll;

Chris
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Android 4 :)
Agust1337
Wow, looks pretty neat. I love what Google has been doing with their Android System
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
It has some interesting features in there, but i still prefer iOS 5 :P
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Although I use iOS, I think Android is much better, and "Ice Cream Sandwich" <-- lol :lol: looks awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Google is snapping at Apples heals and I think Android is going to overtake them for the top spot pretty soon. I dont like the face recognition phone lock/unlock feature though because I bet that can be beaten by holding up a photo to the camera or pointing the camera at a youtube video of the persons face lol. They should have fingerprint scanning on the screen or DNA verification where you have to lick the screen to unlock it :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
or a Phone that you Breath into like a Breathtest :) That could work quite well...Yeah thats a good point about the Face Recognition :( Prehaps someone will try that out and see if you can open it with a Picture..or maybe they have??

I have just bought another Android device, a 7" Epad, so i will be looking forward to trying that all out when it arrives.. also i might try and Learn Java :) as seeing that Android is coded with that.. we will see

Chris
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Resources”