It has been a very long time

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

It has been a very long time
Agust1337
Thursday the 26th of January of 2012, was my last activity in this community.
Much has changed, how is everyone?

Last night I pondered if this website still existed and to my surprise it actually loaded a website, quite broken as of now though lol.

It's good to see this place again.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: It has been a very long time
CodenStuff
Yep, a little busted at the moment. I simply haven't had the time to fix the error(s) due to having health issues, but I'll get to it eventually.

Nice to hear from you Agust1337

As I've always said from the beginning, this website will be here forever, as long I'm breathing it will never go away :)

Hope you're doing okay.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
Sat May 27, 2023 4:03 pmCodenStuff wrote:
Yep, a little busted at the moment. I simply haven't had the time to fix the error(s) due to having health issues, but I'll get to it eventually.

As I've always said from the beginning, this website will be here forever, as long I'm breathing it will never go away :)

Hope you're doing okay.
I am doing good, thank you. I actually have a little spawn on my own, creeping up on 2 years old now... :waaat;
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
2cool4cereal2
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I still stop by from time to time - it's kind of like hopping on a game you haven't played in a few years and your friends list is littered with, "Last online 5 years ago." Pangs of nostalgia. When I first found this website I added it to my bookmarks bar and labeled it, "Awesome site!"
"I try to be modest at all times, and that's what makes me better than everyone else."
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Hi everyone :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:04 amAgust1337 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 4:03 pmCodenStuff wrote:

Hope you're doing okay.
I am doing good, thank you. I actually have a little spawn on my own, creeping up on 2 years old now... :waaat;
Decided to check in to see if anyone posted, this is awesome. Hope everyone's well.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
I'm still alive. Glad to see everyone else is too :teehe;

Finally have my degree in computer engineering and I've been working at a couple of software dev positions since. None of this would have been possible without the people I met here and the exchanges I've had over the years!
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Alive and kicking here as well, glad to see everyone doing good. Been working in different companies as a fullstack dev. Congrats on the new spawn Agust!

Psychowitz
Yo, it is 3aaBrSbeel. I was mostly active in the VB.NET section with a lot of questions and copy-pasting back then (embarrassed to read some of those but still fun) :teehe; forgot my account, but all is well, and glad the community is still here! I'm a software engineer and have worked with clients from Switzerland and Japan.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”