It's been a long time.

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
MANSQN
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: It's been a long time.
MANSQN
#Shim Yeah I remember that now that you say it. I made a lot of things back then, never took it serious though, it was always just a bit of fun playing with vb.net.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes I miss the old days as well, and the members we use to have here.

Back when the site first launched we had loads of regular members and everyone was so excited about learning and talking about code with other people and it was great. We had friends rushing home from school to get online and come here and work on their projects, it was exciting and a buzz learning new stuff and creating amazing apps.

That was nearly 5 years ago now and sadly people get older and go to college, get jobs and generally have to deal life stuff and no longer have the time to come online or code any more, its sad but...its life.

However, lots of regulars are still around and are still coding today. Those members who have left us will always remain a part of the community and I'm sure they'll come back at some point in the future, until then we will continue to code and share our knowledge with existing and future members.

Make no mistake, we WILL reclaim those 'glory days' *slams fist on table* ...we will build it and they will come!!.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
lolxot
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

lolxot
Though I've never been a really active member(in terms of posting), I still visit the site every day since about 4 years now.
Well, things have changed... I started working last september; I'm not coding with VB .Net anymore, but instead with Java and some Web languages.

When I have some free time(next weekend maybe?) you can expect me to post some Java tutorials :)

btw if someone wants to hangout some time, just message me as I have a TeamSpeak3 server for 6 people which is currently pretty much empty.
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
MANSQN wrote:
I remember 2 odd years ago I would come on this site everyday. was always such a great time back then, It's a shame a lot of the members from then have left. I remember people like, Danny, Agust1337, clanc789, comathi, dj1437, Dummy1912, mikethedj4, RunarM, smashapps. Was amazing coming on and speaking with every one back then, seeing everyones new projects. Its such a shame I don't code or even have vb.net installed anymore, Was great coming back on today, nice to see the forums still going strong.
Wew, you remembered me :D I certainly do remember you as well :) Hope you will enjoy your time here again :D
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
dj1437
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

dj1437
The only reason im never on here anymore is because I don't have time to be coding that much anymore mostly because I have an actual social life now. I might install vb again and start tinkering soon though.
This is a signature.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I've been a member for more than 3 years but have visited the site when it was basically just launched, always reading people's posts.

I still come on every now and then but I moved out from my mum's place 3 months ago and work more than 40 hours per week. I don't have much free time and I have an interview next week, I'm trying to get a second job which will be about 40 hours.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”