Pandemiya banking Trojan

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
Livengood
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Pandemiya banking Trojan
Livengood
Giving a heads up to the community on the Trojan that has been written from scratch. "Pandemiya banking Trojan" when you get the chance educate your self on the virus. I can tell you much, due to reason. Keep your computers safe and your money. It's a virus with 25k of lines. That is undetectable.

http://threatpost.com/new-pandemiya-ban ... om-scratch - Article here

- Livengood
Last edited by Livengood on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Pandemiya banking Trojan
smashapps
How did people find about it if it is undetectable?

Haha just joking thanks for the warning
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
smashapps wrote:

it was sold out on hackforums soo
Find my programs on Softpedia
Livengood
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Livengood
That's as far as I can tell you without putting myself under the FOUO act. But I'd like to keep you guys informed on it. Cause it's se far deemed deadly
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

mandai
Do you have any tips to avoid it?
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Tip #1 - Don't use online banking = Trojan (Useless) :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Master M1nd
Top Poster
Top Poster

Master M1nd
BTW This (trojan) is designed for all platforms xD ? Windows, mac and linux or only Windows?
Most of the viruses etc are designed for Windows... :mrgreen:

BTW I think we can remove it if we think our PC is infected..
http://securitygeekpro.com/pandemiya-ne ... us-trojan/ (SEE The Last Section of the post) cooll;
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
Livengood wrote:
That's as far as I can tell you without putting myself under the FOUO act. But I'd like to keep you guys informed on it. Cause it's se far deemed deadly
We can talk about it on IRC or deep web ;)
Master M1nd wrote:
BTW This (trojan) is designed for all platforms xD ? Windows, mac and linux or only Windows?
Most of the viruses etc are designed for Windows... :mrgreen:
I haven't read enough about it to know exactly what it does, but it could well be server-side or connection based, so it attacks the SSL stuff on the server or does some man-in-the-middle kind of thing, so it would be linux, but if it is client-based then it is probably windows. There's no point writing a user-exploiting virus for linux, and to some degree OSX. For one it takes more effort to write as windows has more natural exploits and there's a tiny user base to attack.

To be honest I doubt anyone with common sense would catch a virus in 2014. They used to be a big threat but nowadays the only way to get them is clicking on banner ads or using shady torrents. Common Sense 2014 is the best antivirus around.
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
Shim wrote:
smashapps wrote:

i highly doubt that it would be should on hackforums as thats just a place where little kis who think there hackers hangout -_- and if this program is so undetectable how was one able to find out about it
Livengood
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Livengood
benji_19994 wrote:
Shim wrote:
smashapps wrote:

i highly doubt that it would be should on hackforums as thats just a place where little kis who think there hackers hangout -_- and if this program is so undetectable how was one able to find out about it
Then what would the hacking forums be up the web for? I wish i could share more, but the Privacy Act is in place. Due to that I can only share what is on the web to you guys. This can also be found in the "Deep Web" if you know what I mean. Just keeping you guys safe. The codenstuff community is like a family. Keep safe. Watch what your doing, since no one has found a way to detect this virus yet.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”