Happy holidays

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy holidays
CodenStuff
Happy Holidays

Once again we are approaching the end of another year, in a few weeks I will make my annual boring post to "reflect" over the past year but for now I just want to wish you all happy holidays.

I celebrate Christmas..

But lets not forget our members of others faiths and cultural festivities..

Happy Hanukkah
Happy Advent
Happy Solstice
Happy Kwanzaa

Whatever you're doing and however you're celebrating the end of the year, I/We here at Codenstuff.com wish you a happy holidays and peace, love and code to all men :)

Don't forget to vote for Member of the year 2014

You can nominate a member by reading the guide: Here

Happy holidays to all cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Happy holidays
comathi
Whatever it is you celebrate this time of year, whether it be Christmas, Hanukkah, the end of your exam period or nothing at all, I wish you all a wonderful end of December and a great New Year! Have fun with your family and friends and make sure to eat lots and lots of food.... It wouldn't be a holiday without food, after all :D

And to those of you who are lucky enough not to have snow in their backyard, I envy you.... But you're not getting away with it this year!

:twisted: TAKE IT ALL!!! IT'S ALL YOURS NOW!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:
noypikami
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

noypikami
happy holidays too... :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Happy holidays everyone!

#comathi where I live we see 40c days often, it's summer here and I've never seen real snow once in my entire life. I would gladly swap for a change.

Anyway, Enjoying Christmas. Even my dog is enjoying her first Christmas.

My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”