Any plans for the holidays?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Any plans for the holidays?
CodenStuff
Hello all,

I've been quite busy recently so haven't had a lot of time to do stuff but thought I would pop on and see how you're all doing.

We can't escape it, Christmas, Hanukkah are on their way and I was wondering what you have planned? any holidays booked? going anywhere special?

I'll be spending Christmas with the family this year which should be a blast (lots of arguing lol) and hopefully I won't eat too many sprouts :D lol

I've been doing some work for a Charity recently in regards to redesigning their website and also creating some software for them to manage their members, which is great because I'm learning to use SQLite in VB.Net for the first time.....yes the first time!. It's a great little database and I'm sure I'll be posting some tuts in due time.

Also its very cold so I'm off to put my onesie and fluffy slippers on and sit down in front of the fire.

Happy coding yall...or yule ...get it? Yule ...Christmas!

No sense of humour here then :Nervs;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Any plans for the holidays?
comathi
CodenStuff wrote:
Also its very cold so I'm off to put my onesie and fluffy slippers on and sit down in front of the fire.
Glad to see I'm not the only one then :teehe;

Due to recent strikes by the teachers, my last final has been pushed back to the 23rd of December, which kinda sucks, but whatever. I'll have a month off during the holidays which I'll be able to spend relaxing... it's about time lol
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
The plans for the holidays is to build an cnc/3D printing machine :teehe; :teehe; :what; :what;
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
benji_19994 wrote:
The plans for the holidays is to build an cnc/3D printing machine :teehe; :teehe; :what; :what;

Could it be this one by any chance?

http://www.tinkernut.com/portfolio/hack ... c-machine/

If so, my cousin is working on the same one :D
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
comathi wrote:
benji_19994 wrote:

Could it be this one by any chance?

http://www.tinkernut.com/portfolio/hack ... c-machine/

If so, my cousin is working on the same one :D
Not that one I want one a little big bigger lol i also plan on hacking my nesspresso coffee machine so i can use siri and homekit to make me a coffee :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I will be spending time with family :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”