What do you have?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

What do you have?
smashapps
Hey all,

I recently started a blog and I wondering if anyone has a program they've made that they would like reviewed on the blog, or even a website shared.

Let me know :) Looking for content to post about
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: What do you have?
visualtech
Hey Tom, some amazing articles there! Have a look at my blog at https://blog.isomr.co Tell me if you like the articles there! I have quite a few more coming up! :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Thanks visualtech :) I will look at your blog when I get home from work, I may put it on my recommended websites list :)

I have updated my website to have your blog on the recommended websites section :) Let me know if you prefer the website shown instead of the blog and I would be happy to change that.
Nice blog too by the way though I have never used ECMAScript
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

visualtech
Cool! What do you think of the blog? I have a few articles on those lines; tell me if you're interested. Or if you want an article on a specific topic. :D
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
As I said in my last reply, I like the blog :)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I will put them on my blog sometime next week :) thank you
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”