The hot weather has arrived

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

The hot weather has arrived
CodenStuff
I'm currently sat on my computer by the window enjoying the nice hot weather we are having here in the UK.

What's the weather like where you are?

While having fun working on some of my apps I'm also jotting down some ideas for a big summer update to the website, I have plans to expand the site and add some much needed and long overdue features, I'll be giving the sidebar a facelift and adapting the layout to function better on mobiles.

Yep, it's going to be good :D ...now I need an ice-cream
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hey
This is the first time i have visited the site for a while....
The weather down here in the SouthEast has been scorching , with Sunday the best day so far, Today I went out on my usual bike ride and got caught in a Mother of a Downpour and got soaked right through, but as I cycle and get sweaty the rain was a nice change..

Hope all is good with you all on the site

Respect

Chris
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: The hot weather has arrived
Codex
hungryhounduk wrote:
Hey
This is the first time i have visited the site for a while....
The weather down here in the SouthEast has been scorching , with Sunday the best day so far, Today I went out on my usual bike ride and got caught in a Mother of a Downpour and got soaked right through, but as I cycle and get sweaty the rain was a nice change..

Hope all is good with you all on the site

Respect

Chris
I almost forgot you @Chris.. Welcome back man it's been a long time! Meanwhile here in Sweden the weather has been awesome, 20-24 degrees (C) this whole week, with tomorrow being the last sunny day until the week after the next.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”