Best suitable education program

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Best suitable education program
Codex
Hello coders :)

So I've been doing some studying recently and working as well, however something has been bothering me for a while. I'm studying IT in University (2 years) and I didn't really like the program nor the school, as they focus more on Network Security and the teachers basically read out their notes than teach us anything. I have been meaning to change the program to something more suitable that falls into System and Web programming (front end and back end) however I'm not really sure what there are alternative programs that fit into this.

I would also like to know what everyone on here is studying, which program as that would give me insights into maybe potential programs that I could study.

Thanks guys :)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I'd recommend to check out Coursera, Khan Academy, Udemy, and SoloLearn (SoloLearn actually gives you a certification after you complete a course)

I really like Nettuts+ and CSSTricks but there's so many others I can list cause there's a lot of good resources out there so I'll list you to this article that has already done that...
http://www.designyourway.net/blog/resou ... e-reading/

I think the people on StackExchange would give you a lot more resources. They're tremendous people :)
http://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/

I HATE coding backend. I really do so when I make API's I will just use bubble.is or node-red. Majority wise I don't use PHP in my own work anymore just NodeJS. Except usually when I'm working with a client who uses Wordpress lol.

There're so many resources for front-end. I'm sure you're aware of Github and Codepen for finding, applications, snippets and playing with live code demos.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”