New Site Video

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Site Video
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

I'm doing my best to improve the site and the design to not only offer more content and make your experience a good one while on site but also to attract new members, with this in mind I have redesigned parts of the site to make it more inviting to new visitors.

I also decided to get some fun videos made to help advertise and promote the site and here's the first one. It was made by lovely twins and although they had a tiny bit of trouble pronouncing the site name I think they did quite well:
What do you think?

Also if you have any suggestions, ideas or indeed a script that we could use in some of the future videos then please let us know.

Happy coding :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: New Site Video
comathi
Nice of you and your twin sister to lend your faces to the site :nersmile
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Site Video
CodenStuff
Yeah I was going to put my face on the video but our goal is to get people to the site, not scare them away from it :teehe;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”