your favorite console/computer game?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Beal0

your favorite console/computer game?
Beal0
Pretty much in the title, My favorite is COD 4: MW (Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

COD 4: Modern Warefare 2 is the bomb, but my favorite is Assassins Creed, 1, and 2. Although I like 1 better than 2, because of the graphics, and how the eagle vision was presented.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2(for 360, of course :p ) and Left 4 Dead 2.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mm I dont really play games, but if i did it would be probably Grand Turismo or something in that vein.
Beal0

mikethedj4 wrote:
COD 4: Modern Warefare 2 is the bomb, but my favorite is Assassins Creed, 1, and 2. Although I like 1 better than 2, because of the graphics, and how the eagle vision was presented.
Not MW 2, The Fourth Call of duty, but first Modern Warfare. It was kind of hard to Play COD when I am so used to Halo. But it was worth it.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello,

My favourite game at the moment is Team Fortress Classic and has been for years :D its perfect for chilling out and having some fun at the end of a long day of coding lol.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

I LOVE all the Halo games, I know almost everything about Halo, its the best saga I ever seen! Actually what I mostly play is Halo 3, soon it'll be Halo: Reach. I'm a hardcore Halo fan, not just because the games, its also about the story.
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

Definitely Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds for me.
The first few C&C games were great also.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”