Rules of conductBy accessing “www.codenstuff.com” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “www.codenstuff.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “www.codenstuff.com”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “www.codenstuff.com” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “www.codenstuff.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “www.codenstuff.com” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, “www.codenstuff.com” shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
You MUST follow the following rules at all times
1) Please post in the correct section. For example if you need help with a VB program post in the VB board, dont ask for help in the C# or General chat sections.
2) No offensive language what so ever, if you use offensive language your post will be deleted and you may receive a warning. All racist, sexist or homophobic abuse will result in the offender being permanently banned from the site!.
3) Spam posts. Please do not post links, images, downloads or videos that are offensive and/or have nothing to do with the topic you are posting in. *
The spam rule also applies to fake links and disguised links containing spyware,viruses,trojans and any other harmfull content. If you post such material on codenstuff.com you will recieve a warning for EACH violation and if you get 3 warnings your account will be removed and you will be banned from codenstuff.com. Neither myself or other members want to see spam on the site so I will ask you very nicely to please do not post such material here.
The spam rule also applies to excessive use of links within your posts or signature for example adding a link(s) to other websites in EVERY post you submit on the site. If you want to include a link to your own or someone elses website you can do this by adding it in your user profile settings.
4) Keep on topic. If someone asks for help please only reply if the content you are posting is relevant to that topic.
If you wish to thank someone for a post please use the "Thanks" button and/or give them thanks via reputation.
5) Please do not post images/videos/links/downloads or any content on codenstuff.com that contain illegal/infectable/abusive or sexual content. This includes links in your personal profile information.
6) Everything submitted on site is the propertie of Codenstuff.com and the perspective authors and should NOT be copied or posted on other websites without express permission from the original author. You can post links to articles found on Codenstuff.com but the content (including downloads) must not be copied/distributed off-site in any way without permission.
7) You must NOT post/discuss/share any information about patching/cracking/disassembling/hacking of software products anywhere on the site including the chat box and PMs. This rule also applies to applications/software posted on Codenstuff.com you must NOT hack/disassemble/decompile anything submitted by our members. If you are caught doing so you will be banned from the site without warning. We have a zero tolerance against any illegal activity on the site.
8) Do not send excessive amounts of PMs to a member of staff or other members on the site. If you require help with something please post your query in the relevant section and someone will respond to you as soon as they can. In the event that you do need to contact a member of staff please only send 1 private message and wait for a reply.
9) Admins/Moderators are here to keep the community a clean and friendly place to be and they will not tolerate any abuse on themselfs or other members. If you have any problems please contact them for help, you can tell who is an Admin/Moderator by the color of there names. Admins are highlighted in RED and Moderators are highlighted in GREEN.
10) Do not share you account information with anyone for any reason. It is your responsibility to keep your own account details safe and secure. If anyone is found to be sharing their account with another person regardless of the reason you risk getting a warning or permanently banned from the website. We recommend changing your password every so often to prevent anyone gaining access to your account without your permission.
11) New members are required to make a minimum of 5 posts before being able to download any files attached to posts. A minimum of 5 posts are also required in order to use the mini-chat box located at the base of the main community page. Do NOT spam the board with pointless posts just to get your count up so you can download files and use the chat box.
Pointless posts include simple messages such as: "Thanks", "Great", "Nice", "I like this" etc. Make a post in the "Introduce Yourself" section and say hello and let us know a bit about you. We would realy like to get to know any new members and we hope you will become a part of our community. If anyone is caught "spamming" the board with pointless posts then ALL your posts will be removed and your post count reduced to ZERO and you will receive a warning. If you are caught spamming for a second time your account will be banned.
We will now be issuing temporary bans for obvious spam posts which can be anything from 30 minutes to a permanant ban (depending on the severity of your posts). Moderators will use their descretion to decide how long the ban should be.
We reserve the rite to change/add to these rules at any time without notice.