Mad March Activity

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mad March Activity
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Mad March has been going for 4 days now and although a lot of you have been taking part in the daily challenges which have been loads of fun we are still not seeing in increase in tutorials and file uploads. It would be great to see loads of new tutorials being posted in every section of the site and more apps being made and source-code being shared for others to download.

So far 5 prizes have been given out but we need more site activity to release more and better prizes for you all to win. The more activity we have the more prizes get released and the better the prizes will be so if you want to win you have to get involved.

You can increase your chances of winning a prize by: Posting tutorials, Uploading/Downloading files, Topup your credits, Using the reputation system, Referring new members and entering the daily challenge. Dont forget you earn Crazy Points aswell every time you do one of those things.

I have a new prize for the person who earns the most Crazy Points this month which I will tell you about in the next day or two and I have a feeling all of you will want to get your hands on it..even I want this one myself lol

So please get involved..get your coding mojo back and lets post some new stuff on the site cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Mad March Activity
Usman55
Cody, if you want me to post sources, then please check your PM lol!
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
Can you try find a way to make Iceland available in the topup system? cryer;
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
LesserDemon
Just Registered
Just Registered

LesserDemon
Or at Belgium ?
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
LesserDemon wrote:
Or at Belgium ?
I live in belgium and I have alot of ads( all french tough) But with ALL OF THEM you need to register somewhere
So I go for mobile payments :)
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
LesserDemon
Just Registered
Just Registered

LesserDemon
Axel wrote:
LesserDemon wrote:
Or at Belgium ?
I live in belgium and I have alot of ads( all french tough) But with ALL OF THEM you need to register somewhere
So I go for mobile payments :)
I'm not able to pay for it :s
Then my mother kills me :p
But the Featured I can't do ... :(
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”