Winter is here!!!

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Winter is here!!!
CodenStuff
Run for your lives!

OMG HS MBAF

Whats going on with the weather it only snowed a little bit yesterday which has now cleared up but its @#$%!*& freezing!. Ive even had to resort to duct taping around the edges of my windows to keep the cold out and blocking up the plug holes because the cold air is just drafting up the pipes :?

Its the kind of cold that doesnt really make your body shake but I can feel my bones shivering inside my body its the annoying type of cold that makes you feel "BURRRRR" and cant concentrate on anything and you just want to crawl up into a tiny little ball..suck your thumb and goto sleep for a month and 4 days.

Is it cold where you are?

Also if anyone has any spare blankets feel free to bring them over wont you and a hot water bottle a bubble foot massager and a large pizza that would be great thanks :lol:

Posted by Coldnstuff
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Winter is here!!!
Agust1337
Imagine how I felt, I had to walk in -20°C this morning to my school, which is about 1km away from my home, and walk back in -16°C u.u... And plus with sprained ankle
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Danny
Agust1337 wrote:
Imagine how I felt, I had to walk in -20°C this morning to my school, which is about 1km away from my home, and walk back in -16°C u.u... And plus with sprained ankle
it is like 0°C right now, and rainy :/
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Where i live there is no snow yet, but it rains, and its soooo cold.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Danny
codex where do you live?
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
Its 5°C here and a bit rainy.
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
15 degrees celsius here in the MORNING!!!
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Its been about 8 degrees here in the south today. It was a bit fresh when i went out for a Bike ride today, but after 10-15 mins i was as warm as toast.

Yes i think we are gonna be in for a white Xmas this year, Its not Xmas unless it snows :) IMHO

Keep wrapped up with lots of Yorkshire tea :) that should keep ya warm..

Chris
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Its going to be sooo much ice here tomorrow, its loads of slush now and its going to freeze over the night :(
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Danny wrote:
codex where do you live?
South Sweden :)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”