Want Your App Published on Google Play?

Members who can help you with things like Applications, Graphics, Music, Videos or help with installation, website setup etc.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

If anyone wants their app submitted on Google Play. I can do it, but I won't create the application for you. I will need the project files, but before you decide to ask me to publish it on Google Play make sure it complies with their TOS, Privacy & Terms, and Developer Distribution Agreement.

If you're creating an Cordova/PhoneGap based application make sure your app is using the newest version of Cordova/PhoneGap. (PhoneGap Build is pretty handy for this)

Google requires a $25 one-time registration fee to publish your apps on Google Play.

Payment:
One time publish: The cheapest I can go is $5 per application

If you're going to be adding consistent updates through out development for a free application I'd suggest paying the fee to submit your apps to Google Play. If this is not an option and would still like me to do it, it'll cost $5 per application (including updates).

I will not publish commercial applications for someone else using my name. Period!
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Services for hire”