[IOS/Android] Get rewards for downloading apps!

Members who can help you with things like Applications, Graphics, Music, Videos or help with installation, website setup etc.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Hey guys,

If you own a device running iOS or android and have some free time which you don't know how to spend (for example when you're going to work by bus/train) then you'll probably like FeaturePoints, an app which gives you free iTunes gift codes, steam gift codes, starbucks gift codes, paypal money, iPads and much more for downloading and opening apps which they offer. They offer dozens of free apps daily (its best if you live in North America or Europe) so you should be able to claim your reward in a couple of days, just by spending 30 minutes daily to download and open all the apps they offer.

I've already received an iTunes code from FeaturePoints and used it to get some apps I've always wanted like GTA San Andreas and djay 2. I can't really post a proof since it was a gift code and not money but if you don't trust me you can always read some reviews online ;) And please don't use VPN's or proxies, you'll get banned if you do.

If you got interested follow this guide to get 50 points instantly (this will help you to claim your first reward much faster)

1. Sign up using your phone/tablet under this link: http://featu.re/PDWFQC
2. Enter this code if it asks you: PDWFQC

Happy earning :)
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Services for hire”