The Emptiness (Movie Made By Me)

Discuss the latest movies, post reviews, news and recommend movies for others to watch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Fare

The Emptiness (Movie Made By Me)
Fare
Hello everyone! I don't just like to code, I also write and film. And I have been working on a movie for a few months now, called the "The Emptiness" (if anyone's heard the album by Alesana, it's pretty much based off of that as well as many of edger Alan poe's poems and story's)

Now a little about the movie:

The main actor, who you will know as the Artist. Wakes up in his bed along side his beautiful girlfriend Annabel. Who he finds out has been murdered. He thinks he did it so he hides her body and runs away, but everywhere he goes he sees her and hears her. After awhile of going crazy and killing people he finds out he didn't kill her.
So he chases the guy who did.

.... Later on in the story, you will find out, she's not dead and she killed him to save him. Cause he was going crazy in his head.

So not much about it yet, I don't have to much time haha but the script is about 40,000 words as of right now:0 and I still have so much left to write! Lol I will post a copy of the final script if anyone wants once its done.

Thanks.

P.s. don't judge, it's a really good story I'm just bad at explaining what it's about, also the setting is in the late 1700's early 1800's. also Annabel and the artist are from the poem Annabel lee. Very good poem. Many of edgers poems are combined into this movie script.
Aaron
Owner of "Fare" - http://www.fareinc.net
-------------------
C++, Vb
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: The Emptiness (Movie Made By Me)
Shim
sounds awesome :) maybe you can become a director (film) lol
Find my programs on Softpedia
Fare

Re: The Emptiness
Fare
mshimranpro wrote:
sounds awesome :) maybe you can become a director (film) lol
Yeah, that would be amazing haha but for no imma stick to computer coding and screen play writing. I'm not good enough to be a director haha
Aaron
Owner of "Fare" - http://www.fareinc.net
-------------------
C++, Vb
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Movies”