Beerfest (18+)

Discuss the latest movies, post reviews, news and recommend movies for others to watch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beerfest (18+)
CodenStuff
Beerfest

Even though this film was made in 2006 ive only just seen it and to be honest its watchable just for the sake of seeing how it ends but its a one timer for me and I wouldnt watch it all the way through again.

I do however have to say that there is one scene in the film that had me laughing so hard and for so long that I had to pause the film in order to get my breath back and get a drink (which I ended up spitting out onto the kitchen floor from conpulsive laughter)

There is a scene in the film which involves a scientist and a frog and that just cracked me up :lol: lmao;

I cant say what was involved in the scene because of our younger members here but it really was just hilarious and if you havent seen this film you should watch it (if your old enough)

Or you could just watch the scene on youtube by clicking here ..youtube will ask you to verify your age first.

Ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit LMFAO :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Beerfest (18+)
Agust1337
LOL, I'm so going to download this movie XD
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Snyper345
is this the one with the beer pong and the shoe drink etc?
2cool4cereal2
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

2cool4cereal2
Haha, I saw this movie twice. It's a little ridiculous.
"I try to be modest at all times, and that's what makes me better than everyone else."
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Movies”