3 words.

Start your word games and stuff in here for people to take part and have fun with.
27 posts Page 3 of 3
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: 3 words.
kolega28
Bill Gates died up in heaven after killing three dogs which were Michael-Jackson, Rihanna, Chris-Brown.
Before, he went to the hospital he pooped pants while wearing shoes, when playing ipads, and eating people. Soon after pooping monkeys. Then he asked for a chicken from kfc. His macintosh crashed and he had to go to the apple shop.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Bill Gates died up in heaven after killing three dogs which were Michael-Jackson, Rihanna, Chris-Brown.
Before, he went to the hospital he pooped pants while wearing shoes, when playing ipads, and eating people. Soon after pooping monkeys. Then he asked for a chicken from kfc. His macintosh crashed and he had to go to the apple shop. I think he
CleverBoy
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

CleverBoy
Before, he went to the hospital he pooped pants while wearing shoes, when playing ipads, and eating people. Soon after pooping monkeys. Then he asked for a chicken from kfc. His macintosh crashed and he had to go to the apple shop. I think he was crying because
Code'N'Stuff
OneTeam..OneDream
Join ABSplash Team & Earn $$
ABSplash Site - Workpad - (VB) Custom Buttons 2 ways
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Before, he went to the hospital he pooped pants while wearing shoes, when playing ipads, and eating people. Soon after pooping monkeys. Then he asked for a chicken from kfc. His macintosh crashed and he had to go to the apple shop. I think he was crying because he didn't knew
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Before, he went to the hospital he pooped pants while wearing shoes, when playing ipads, and eating people. Soon after pooping monkeys. Then he asked for a chicken from kfc. His macintosh crashed and he had to go to the apple shop. I think he was crying because he didn't knew that they only sold oranges there
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
MrAksel, it is only valid to enter 3 words. So I will take you first three words and write after that.

Before, he went to the hospital he pooped pants while wearing shoes, when playing ipads, and eating people. Soon after pooping monkeys. Then he asked for a chicken from kfc. His macintosh crashed and he had to go to the apple shop. I think he was crying because he didn't knew that they only jumped up when
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
Before, he went to the hospital he pooped pants while wearing shoes, when playing ipads, and eating people. Soon after pooping monkeys. Then he asked for a chicken from kfc. His macintosh crashed and he had to go to the apple shop. I think he was crying because he didn't knew that they only jumped up when you bought ipads.
27 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Game Room”