Anyone Play Homefront?

Reviews, news, tips and cheats for playstation games.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Anyone Play Homefront?
mikethedj4
We got it, and I honestly like it better than Black Ops. You see in Black Ops you could easily kill a sniper, cause they weren't that far, and if they were you'd usually respawn by them. With Homefront that doesn't happen.

You can do the running, and gunning shooting, sniping. You can steer a chopper, and kill people, and right before it blows up you can press "◻", and jump out, but make sure to press "X" right after to deploy your parachute.

You can also drive a tank, a humvee, a spy plane (their called drone's in this game)

There's a lot more, but I haven't leveled up enough to see them lol
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Anyone Play Homefront?
Axel
Homefront is cool, a friend of mine installed it on my computer first when he got it and its pretty cool. I'm waiting for battlefield 3 to come out, wayyy better than call of duty and all this new sh*t
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
The only problem I've came across with Homefront is it freezes on me, and I haft to restart the PS3 sometimes. Both on the campaign, and online. Other then that it's great.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
I like Battlefield more than Homefront but Homefront has things that destroyed its view.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Playstation”