Waste of money?

Reviews, news, tips and cheats for wii games.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Waste of money?
smashapps
I don't know if anyone will actually reply to this thread, who here on CodenStuff actually owns a Wii?

Anyway, I took advantage of the Christmas sales and got alot of specials, I got a dual charger for 2 Wii remotes, $10 AUD marked down from $60. O:

I also picked up two lightsabers that glow, one is red and the other is blue, this was $9 - 10% discount, A lego star wars saga for $15 (preowned, exchanged an old game - 10% discount) I also picked up Raving Rabbids the collector edition came with some figurines.

I now own 29 Wii games and this morning I got Rayman Origins. xD

So was this a waste of money? All the games I got were cheap and are actually quite good compared to some other games.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Waste of money?
comathi
Yes, I do actually own a Wii. And no, I don't think you wasted your money. I mean, maybe if you had paid them full price, but for what you paid, I think it's fine :D
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I personally don't own a Wii, but i own a Xbox, and i took the advantage too, i bought some games(50% off), and i also bought some other stuff.

So basically you didn't waste your money, if you think the games are fun, and if you saved some money.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
My girlfriend has a Wii lol
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
I got:

Fallout: New Vegas
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

All under $50 at GameStop during Christmas. They had a buy 2 get 1 free deal. :P
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
The shop "Game" also has the deal buy 2 get one free but I get most of my games free anyway :P *legally*
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
smashapps wrote:
The shop "Game" also has the deal buy 2 get one free but I get most of my games free anyway :P *legally*
I also like the shop "Game", i didn't know they have that shop outside sweden too :P, well i find most of the times they have cheap prices.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Oh really they do? I thought it was in Australia and NZ only, I mainly go to EB Games but I like how cheap Game is at times, Got nearly $12 to spend on my Game Card xD
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
I think Game is the Australia and NZ version of GameStop..Hmm.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Wii”