Anyone up for Minecraft?

Reviews, news, tips and cheats for PC games.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Anyone up for Minecraft?
Usman55
Hello fella Codenstuffers,

I'm a MineCraft fan, that's for sure. I recently managed to set up my own server after some research some 3 months ago. I've been playing with 2 friends and it was good fun. Now exams are approaching fast and we don't get much time to play so it's mostly me alone in the server.

I'd like to play for one more week or two before I really get indulged in my studies. I know a few members here play MineCraft. I invite you to join my server and show how well you play. I'm a beginner myself and didn't make anything big. Simple structures only.

If you want to join me, then post a reply and I'll PM you the IP address. I'm not posting it openly for 2 reasons. One is because of people like Snippet who try to disrupt every system. The other is that my network bandwidth is not a lot. So only about 5-10 people can play without lag.

The server doesn't have any specific rules except for the obvious one: NO GRIEFING.
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Anyone up for Minecraft?
Vikhedgehog
I would like to play on it for some time :) Btw is it bukkit or vanilla?
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I'm using bukkit but I'd call it vanilla. I don't have any plugins added which change the game, just some basics.

Some of the plugins I can remember are Login Security, HorseProtect, Lockette, serverminimap, PTweaks, HealthBar. None of these change the gameplay at all.

I'll PM you the IP.
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Vikhedgehog
Usman55 wrote:
I'm using bukkit but I'd call it vanilla. I don't have any plugins added which change the game, just some basics.

Some of the plugins I can remember are Login Security, HorseProtect, Lockette, serverminimap, PTweaks, HealthBar. None of these change the gameplay at all.

I'll PM you the IP.
Still haven't received the PM :(

LeoVad
Anyone still up to shenanigans in Minecraft? I haven't played in a long while and I'm feeling very nostalgic. I'd be up for teaming up and building stuff like in the old days.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “PC Games”