Bugs\Problems I found

Downloads, updates, help and general discussion about Codewars.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
astheyfall
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Bugs\Problems I found
astheyfall
Hello, this is going to be little list of things I have found that has a problem or is a bug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List View of the Top Players - Just takes awhile to update

You go negative with bandwith and you can't get back up to the positives. - Fixed for testing

I don't know if this happened to everyone but I bought 6 EXP upgrades but it decreased it the amount I get. -Mistake

In the Top Players list: It inverts the level and missions, so I get level 7, missions 5, instead of level 5, missions 7 . Found by: Comathi Fixed
Last edited by astheyfall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bugs\Problems I found
CodenStuff
1) The top players list is new and it will take a while to update on the database. Dont worry it will sync eventually.

2) Ive just released an update to fix this (during testing) where if you have negative bandwidth it will automatically reset it to 10mb for you.

3) Im not sure why its decreasing, what do you mean be decreasing the amount it gives you?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
astheyfall
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

astheyfall
I put it up to 6 but it seems like I get less experience.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
The experience you earn from missions/hacking ips is different everytime they all give different amounts. If your on level 6 exp earning power you should get about 60-80 bonus for each mission you complete.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
I found a bug in the Top Players list: It inverts the level and missions, so I get level 7, missions 5, instead of level 5, missions 7 .
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Ive fixed the top players list for the next update cooll;
astheyfall
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

astheyfall
When will the update happen?
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “CodeWars”