Money Problems

Downloads, updates, help and general discussion about Codewars.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Money Problems
MrAksel
I cant see how im supposed to get enough money to update my HDD space (with more than 50MB), updating my Defence level* or making a group? All of those cost pretty much. You dont get much from the missions either, and you loose money on the most of the missions. You dont loose any at the IP hackk, but there is only minor profits there :(

I only have 1 mission left too, the PlayStation Takedown. You loose almost 2000 cash at it.

*What does the Defence Level do? I have the Level at 1 and Defence at 2, whats the difference?

Any tips to making money?

Edit, i found a good way :D
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money Problems
CodenStuff
Defense level isnt used yet and it will be used for defending yourself against hacks from other players.

IP hack is a leveller allowing you to increase your experience and cash levels so you can buy items and upgrade your system before taking on harder missions. You dont earn a lot from ip hacks but thats because you can do a lot in a short space of time and thats the point of it. You will earn the most cash and experience from doing missions but the harder missions you wont be able to do until youve got your levels up and thats what ip hack is for.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “CodeWars”