I can literally do nothing at all now

Downloads, updates, help and general discussion about Codewars.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Hello,

Yes, I cannot do anything at all in CodeWars now. I have one mission, which is 12 modem 8 decryption. I have 8 modem and 8 encryption. I have 3 IPs left, and I can't hack them. I have about 650 kb of bandwidth. There needs to be like a 30 second timer in which you get 10 kb per 30 seconds. And there needs to be an auto-refreshing IP list and mission list.

~GoodGuy17 :D
astheyfall
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I agree with the +Bandwith time and the Auto-refresh of IPs but the Mission thing wouldn't work.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

I will try to get something working so it updates ips, items and missions while the game is running so you dont have to restart it to update them.

I have a 30 second timer in place for ips but I just need to finish off the new item options and selling feature before I can release the update otherwise it wont work. An update should ready in about an hour or possibly sooner cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Awesome Codenstuff because i was just about to post about it.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
astheyfall
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I found a problem when selling items, when you are changing the price the Up arrow counts it down and the down button counts it up.
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

I got the update, but when I went to the Refresh Member Items button, it gave this error:
Code: Select all
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 193.202.110.174:80

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just a connection glitch to the server, ill fix that for the next update.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “CodeWars”