Some Ideas

Downloads, updates, help and general discussion about Codewars.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Some Ideas
GoodGuy17
Hello,

I have a list of ideas and bug reports for CodeWars.

Idea #1. Make the text on the sidebar darker. Pic: Image

Idea #2. Add new missions! How does MrAksel have 20+ and I have 17 with no more in my list? Pic: Image

Idea #3. Use less bandwidth in missions. I had about 600kb left and I thought I'd do one more mission with it before buying more, then I got kicked from the mission for no bandwidth!

That is all, please review those.

~GoodGuy17 :D
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Re: Some Ideas
MrAksel
GoodGuy17 wrote:
Idea #2. Add new missions! How does MrAksel have 20+ and I have 17 with no more in my list? Pic: Image
Seriously, i dont know myself. I sent Cody a PM about that, and many other things that is wrong with my account. I am level 8 = 32 points, and my stats added up is 46 :? I seriously dont know whats wrong, i just had some errors with not being able to log in, and after that this happened.
I also have much more money than i should, i apparently have bought 100mb+ HDD space for 37000 and Level 3 defence for 500000. What has happened?!?
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Im not sure why your account has gone weird MrAksel but just go with it during testing, ill reset or see if I can change your details later.

GoodGuy17 why is your sidebar white? are you using a theme that alters your system colors by any chance.

It should look like in this pic:

Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
What are these new features in the pic? :D
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
Also could you make the missions more "Rewarding"? The hardware is VERY expensive..
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
CodenStuff wrote:
Im not sure why your account has gone weird MrAksel but just go with it during testing, ill reset or see if I can change your details later.

GoodGuy17 why is your sidebar white? are you using a theme that alters your system colors by any chance.

It should look like in this pic:

I am using Royale for XP. I'll try switching to Luna and see if it works...

Wait! I think I know what it is. Ever since I used the Windows 7 theme for XP (about 6 months ago) some aspects of XP look like Classic but with bigger titlebars. I can't change it, do you know the fix?
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
It must have been your windows color scheme or something that got changed for the theme colors. Maybe able to change them in display settings or uninstall the win7 theme if its safe I dont know :?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “CodeWars”