Truth or Dare UWP - First Look

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Truth or Dare UWP - First Look
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

As you know I've been in the process of updating my 4 year old Windows (Formerly known as Metro) apps and my latest updated project "Truth or Dare?" is nearly completed.

Fully updated and re-built from the ground up I have made it look and run so much better than its predecessor and as it now uses UWP it will run on Desktop, Tablet, Mobiles, XBox etc. This is the one I have been looking most forward to updating because it has an incredible 50,000+ downloads with a steady new daily download of 50+ and I have taken on board what users have commented and requested for the update and here it is.

First see how it looked before: (pretty plain and boring)

Now I have updated it with improved custom control layouts/designs to make it stand out and look as good as possible to the player.

As you can see I've kept the original layout pretty much as it was (re-done) so existing players will be familiar with it. I also added a few new features:
Family Game - Allows parents to play it with the kids
Quick Play - Just what it says, get straight in to it and have a quick game
Age and Gender specific Truth and Dare questions

Apparently some of the questions in my original game were a bit....adult orientated lol ...so I've gone through them all and separated them in to age groups so younger players won't get the same questions as teens for example. Parents can also take comfort in knowing the kids won't read anything inappropriate for their age.

I will also be adding the Microsoft Ad SDK to display banner ads. With 50,000+ users I think it would be silly not to include it and hopefully generate a few pennies to put towards future site upgrades etc, as usual the ads will not be intrusive and from now on I will be including a "Cheat Code" type screen in all my apps which when the correct code is entered it will remove the ads from the app - for special people that I like lol

Anyway I hope you like the look of it and it will be in the store very soon :)

Once I've finished updating this game and got it in to the store I will begin working on an official Codenstuff.com app as my next project.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”