Windows 8 Poll

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Windows 8 is available and...

29%
I installed it and love it
19%
I installed it and hate it
No votes
I'm getting it rite now
33%
I will be getting it in the future
14%
Never getting it
5%
Whats Windows 8?

Total votes: 21

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Windows 8 Poll
CodenStuff
Hello,

Yes Windows 8 is now available worldwide and I would like to know what you think about it...if you have it..plan on getting it...thoughts..opinions?

Please take the poll above and reply if you have something to say cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Windows 8 Poll
Shim
actually i cant say anything because i just started using windows 7 and i am in love with it so maybe i can say "i will be getting it in the future"
Find my programs on Softpedia
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
I just did a compatibility Test to see if my Laptop can handle Win8

and NO it doesn't :)

aww well sometime in the future when i can afford a new Laptop with Win8, that will be great

Chris
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Paypal isn't supported in my country or I would have had it by now, for sure. Unless they support Paypal or someone finds me a solution to this, I'm stuck with Windows 7. Windows 8 FTW!

@Chris: Hope you get one soon.
bisnes_niko
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

bisnes_niko
I ordered Alienware M14X laptop that has Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I think I'm going to use the Windows Upgrade Offer and dual boot, because I am afraid it would mess up my brand new laptop not having video drivers, sound card, etc... last time I was installing Windows XP on one of my laptop and I unplugged battery on BIOS and the laptop didn't just start back on. So that's one of my worries... but yeah, in the future Windows 8.
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Vikhedgehog
I was getting Dev, CP and RP, was always happy to uninstall them. First off, metro isn't good on desktops, it's just too annoying to have always drag around with the mouse when trying to find a program in your start. Metro is also too simple, microsoft thinks that the simpler - the better, but it became too simple, all those squares look like they were drawn by bill gates in paint. IOS and android look much better compared to metro. The 2nd part is just a stripped down windows 7. Annoying start menu, removed many networking functions like ad-hoc creation (even phones support adhoc duh) and network management, it was also the first OS where I had trouble installing software like .NET framework 3.5 (I think), crashed at 99% installing...didn't bother retrying.

The only thing I liked is the fast boot, nothing too special though, just a hibernate which saves system processes only. For now I'm going to stay at windows 7, if I'll be getting a new computer in the next few years and windows 7 won't be supported i'll either buy a mac or install a free linux distro.

Voted - I installed it and hate it
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
I'm still unsure, but the more I think of it, the more I'd be willing to at least try it out. Heck, at the price they're selling it, I don't see why not :)
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
Has to be the first option for me :)
Using Windows 8 since the first preview came out and love the new Windows 8 UI. :)
Bought it on the same day when it came out :)
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
Jessica
x Girl Power x
x Girl Power x

Jessica
I don't think I will ever get Windows 8. Too many changes and I don't think I'll like the new look much...
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
Windows 8 is fare better then windows 7 the customer preview was alright i guess =D
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”